July 02, 2005

Today was the best day ever.

After work, I went over to becca's, where I watched her little brother play video games until she came back from some errand.

Then, we watched the first half hour of Phantom of the Opera.

Then she quoted 2/3 of the way through the book of Matthew to me. (she's amazing, I tell you.)

Then we went over to Edgar's, where no one was home as everyone was at a family function. We ate dinner with biscuits and tea, and played and sang some Phantom of the Opera, and then she finished quoting through Matthew, and then we played and sang more Phantom (I think we must have gone through the book three times!) and some worship songs and stuff. Then everybody came home and we chatted about who was playing piano at church tomorrow morning, her or me, since it seemed to be The Great Paradox. Then we settled on me. Then becca went home.

Oh and we got coffee. It was funny, we hadn't gone to Starbucks for a long time because neither of us had had money for a while. She was all excited because she had a Starbucks card to buy us coffee with. Then it turned out I had brought three cards back from home with me and I didn't know how much was on any of them, so I ended up buying both of us coffee. haha.

It was just the best day.

I love that girl.

We don't sing together enough. We both really like singing but our voices can get pretty similar sometimes, and sometimes it's hard singing with someone when you sing alike on certain notes. I don't know. but Phantom of the Opera was cool because there's parts you can switch off and on. So I did all the guys parts (except an octave above where the guys would sing them) and stuff.

A lovely day.

Too much caffeine though.

The other day I made a backup of our entire blog and pasted it into Microsoft Word and did a word count.

We have approximately 83,000 words in this blog, including all archives. In Microsoft Word, with no breaks, size 12 font, comments included, this amounts to 122 pages (and more now, because this was last week.)

If we could get this published as a book, it would be the easiest book ever written. No difficulty at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home