June 19, 2005

I have forty minutes before I need to leave for work.

Even though I have a cold (thanks a lot amber :P), and I as much as I wanted to sleep last night, I couldn't, I feel so much better today than I thought I would! I'm alert (after a nap) and I don't know, there are things to be happy about. Things that make me smile, anyway. Someone across the street is playing flute and it's happy sounding too. But I do hope I don't lose my voice. I almost always lose my voice when I get a cold, and I really don't like it.

I remember when I was younger, some of my friends would actually be almost jealous of me for losing my voice so often. I guess they thought it would make them sound cute if they lost theirs, but they never did or something. I don't know if it does or not, I would think it's just more annoying sounding than anything else. But, I definitely cannot sing when I lose my voice, and it's hard for me to go two weeks - even two days - without being able to sing.

I ought to get ready to go and take some more medicine (ick).

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home