June 27, 2005

I made my brother and his wife some quiche for dinner, and while I was there I saw (and held) my niece for the first time - she really is adorably precious. So tiny too! With lots of hair. Ah ha, a baby!

I'm tired today. I should be more awake though. I was falling asleep as I was driving home last night, and when I got home, I pretty much went straight to bed. I slept for a few hours, got up, hung out with my family for a little while, and then went back to bed. Then I slept for another 6 hours or so. I should be fine today.

I went for a pretty long run this morning though, and I've been doing stuff all day. It's nice to accomplish things. I'm at the library picking up my books. I need to get home though, so I can drive kaitie to VBS. Maybe I'll read a little bit tonight. That would be nice.

This was hardly interesting if at all, but at least I posted something. There are a lot of things I've been thinking about that I could write about, but I don't really want to. I'd rather talk to someone about it than write about it. Writing is just me thinking about it more, and I've already thought about it. If I wanted to share my thoughts and maybe sharpen them, I could ptu them out there and have random people comment about what they think, but I'd rather just share my thoughts with someone who I know will give me the other end of the conversation.

I feel like I'm not making any sense. I had more of a point, but I kind of lost it. Woooo, I am sleepy.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home