June 20, 2005

Amber is getting her food handlers permit. That's the only reason I'm at the renton technical college library. I'll probably go read something in a little bit. Ah. Memories of academic days past. I remember coming to this library everyday after class while I either waited 2 hours for Josh to get out of his class or for my next class to start. This is a quiet library. It also is a very big, long room. I used to go to the far end by the windows, and crash on a couch for most of the time. Or I'd go into one of the study rooms and fall asleep there. I remember it always being very cold though. They don't seem to have very much air conditioning on today. Once I put a complaint in the complaint box about how it was always too cold in here. Maybe they listened. I've always liked this library though.

The same librarian is here too. She always talks to me. She knows Josh and I by face, and ever since she figured out that we were related she likes to say hello. She cut her hair. It looks a lot better kept now.

I don't really have very much to say. I'm feeling a lot better. A lot, a lot, a lot.

But, I'd like to take another nap. Maybe I'll do it while I wait for amber, for old times sake.
And because I'm tired.

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home