June 16, 2005

It's 10:52pm. Why am I still up? I fell asleep during the first twenty minutes of Back To The Future, and that was a couple of hours ago. But, at the moment, I'm waiting for some clothes to be done washing. I could find something better to do, I suppose. But I feel much too tired to play piano or read. So instead, I write. And write about nothing other than why I'm writing.

My wrist hurts. It hasn't in a while. Last year, it would ache nearly every day, and I'd get throbbing pains in my hands. That was from school and work, I used my hands and wrists a lot in that industry. Maybe it's from playing tennis so much. Or, maybe it was from the broom and mop yesterday. And today. I don't know. Hm. I wonder if I'm on call tomorrow at work. That would be lame. Or maybe just poor planning. Or both.

uh.

I really don't have anything to say. I accomplished a lot today, but I don't feel like saying anything about it. I want to go to bed. I'm going to get some tea.

-becca

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Back to the Future.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Are you working on Monday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home