June 15, 2005

Why did the bald man paint rabbits on his head?

Because from a distance, they looked like hares.

I put up about fifty new pictures. They are the most recent batch, available at www.ladybugsnameisnotpaige.com/pictures.html

I read the first half of Charlie and the Chocolate factory last night. I've read it probably at least a dozen times in my life, and my favorite part still doesn't cease to make me cry.

This last space was a pause of about five minutes. I need to get up and dressed and breakfasted, but I am kind of tired and I just want to sit here and type, but I can't think of anything to type.

That would make for a weird "trying to be meaningful" book - Like, if I paused a lot while I was writing it. For example. "I would probably have to say those drapes were a (24 second pause) monumental eyesore on that side of the house." Then the reader would think you'd invested a lot of time into your sentences.

Anyway. I leave for work in an hour. I guess I should get dressed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home