June 08, 2005

My morning.

I am sick. My throat and ears and entire body hurt. My nose is red from blowing. My sinuses are full, giving me a constant headache. I'm constantly thirsty, but when I drink water it makes me feel sick. I should take pills but the thought of something not liquid going down my throat makes me shudder. My stomach is nauseous. I accomplished not a lot today.

I also feel rather unappreciated, but that's probably just because I'm sick. My presence is probably pretty irritating to everyone when I'm sick.

And, I don't really look sick yet because it's only been like two days. So I also feel like no one really believes I'm sick and suddenly I'm just a 'give me sympathy' whiner.

And of course, being sick, every moment is focused on myself, as you can see.

Sick. sick. sick. sick. sick.

Amber Mull.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I've noticed a lot of people have been sick recently. Meep. I'd best be careful.

but I'll be praying for you. =\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home