June 09, 2005

hey fam, I LOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!


My "bleh" day is over! REALLY! I've had a delightful morning! I feel like laughing. I have been laughing!

I talked to kaitie for a little while before she left for [my mom's]work. It was funny. She came into the room, gave me a funny look, grabbed her shoes and was about to leave, when I said, "kaiaaaiite, are you leaving me? Why don't you put your shoes on in here!" So she did, and we started talking about lots of random stuff, and then my mom came in and was like "KAITIE, aren't you ready to go? what are you doing?"

"just talking" I answered [for her]

My mom gave us this unbelieving, oh-my-goodness, rolled-eyed look, and said, "you girls."
Whatever that's supposed to mean. Guys talk too. sheesh. Then they left.

After that, I made matt a bagel and talked to him for a while about his book, half&half, and legos. He said it would be cool if he could get buff, and lose some weight - he is over 80 pounds now. haha. He makes me laugh. He is a little chubby, but he just needs to get a little taller. So, I was teaching him how to do push-ups, but he didn't really get it.


Just now, I was starting to work on my big, final research paper, but vista (the online class server) is down, and I can't get at any of the links and lectures and instructions and such, so I guess I'll just do as much as I can from reading out of my book and using google. I don't really like doing research paper. I prefer to just make things up to prove my point =P


It's really nice being home in the mornings. I wake up early and have a couple of hours to myself, before anyone else is up, and then I get to see everyone before they head off. ha. I love that school is nearing an end and that work is going to be in the afternoons and evenings. Beautiful, summer is going to be beautiful. And I can only assume that next fall will be just as nice. I can't wait to be doing CEF stuff again too. I miss teaching at clubs, and I know I'll learn so much once I start taking those classes in september.


ha. I'm much too talkative today - I guess that happens when I'm happy - and I have so much I need to get done! I wish writing papers was as easy as writing stuff like this.

OH WELL! :D

-becca

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

*rolls eyes*
becca. :D

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Matt is soooo cool. That is all. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home