May 31, 2005

It just started thundering. Ha. I do like this weather.


Today is the kind of day that is nice to spend reading a book, playing soft guitar, or enjoying quiet board games with people - and theres no way I could pass the evening without drinking a nice cup of tea.

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do tonight though. I'm taking a break from playing on the worship team for a while - until internationals is done with - so I don't have practice this evening. I considered going down to the library or planting myself at a starbucks and doing homework for a time. Perhaps I will do that. It doesn't sound like that awful of an idea, and I'd be out of the house. Not that I've really been home much today, or that I will be home much this week, it's just easier for me to concentrate on schoolwork when I don't have distractions like a musical instrument wanting to be played, a novel I've been eager to read (but not able to justify), or housework.


hahahaaaa. I'm happy! REALLY. And amber! Thanks for the tea last night! It was PERFECT! :D

-becca

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

When work was over, I took my car to a roll-up door downstairs, and while I was shuffling hardware out of my trunk and seats, I got to listen to some of the thundering a little ways in the distance.

While I was driving home on the freeway, the rain started coming down thick enough to make everyone slow down, and it made so much noise that it drowned out just about everything else. I turned down my radio and enjoyed it until I drove out into regular dryness.

Then after going home, on the way to practice, I was driving towards dark clouds opposite a gash of blue, and I saw a flash of lightning cover the entire horizon in front of me with a lattice of sharp, white electricity.

And I thought of you, and stuff. I'll have to go make some tea now, before the clock starts making me feel too irresponsible.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I saw some lightning when we were waiting in line for Starwars and it made me think of lightning, oddly enough. But it looked cool. I saw it while I was doing a really lame trick on a fire hydrant and talking to zAny on the cell phone.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Thunder! I wish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home