June 01, 2005

It's 8:39am.

I made myself tea this morning. My mom gave me this big starbucks thermos she had, because she never uses it, and so far it insulates very well - my tea is still too hot to drink after two hours.


wow, I just coughed several times in a row. 4, actually.

When I was younger, I was always quite self-concious about coughing. Holding in a cough has to be one of the strangest feelings. You can feel how funny your face must look, and then, of course, when you finally can't hold it in any longer, it's a much worse cough than it would've been in the first place, full of sputterings and maybe a slight spray of spit (lovely, I know). I remember being in awana, and sitting during council time, and absolutely dreading the fact that I might cough. That probably caused me to cough more too, because I was thinking about it. Sort of like how if you think about how much you blink, you blink a lot. It doesn't work with hiccups though. Hm.


AMBER! We should watch Phantom tonight! Really. We should.


I'm going to go read until class starts.

-becca

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Okay!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Haha! I've tried not coughing before. It's hard.

We watched Phantom the other night. It's pretty well done. I liked the black&white to color thing they did. Too much kissing in it though. XD

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Amber said...

This will be my third time seeing it! I love the music. There isn't THAT much kissing; at least, as much as in some movies I've seen...but there was definitely too much for my taste. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home