May 29, 2005

Yay! I bought a wireless card yesterday (along with a hideously expensive collection of pants that should last for the next year or two if I don't gain a large amount of weight - thank God. I hate shopping.) and now I have internet! I'm living with the Edgars, I love it. I'm getting a job at Subway. We'll see what I think about that. My manager is...interesting. I might have more to say tomorrow, when I "learn how to make a sandwich", as he calls my "training".

I. Will. Put. Up. Pictures. Today. If. It. Kills. Me. Which. It. Won't.

Who puts two spaces after periods? I do, but some people don't. Respond if you read this. I want to know if you do or don't and why or why not.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I read it because I came and thought, "hmmm...I haven't read anything here in quite a while" and yours was the toppest post. ^_^


Hopefully your pants will fit as long as you work at subway. If you were working at McDonalds, you'd probably gain wait by just being there everyday.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi Amber,

I found this site through your website, which I found by doing a search for the word 'antidisestablishmentarianism'. Yes, I read all your bedtime stories. They are cool. :o)

Anyway, I only use one space after periods ('full-stops' in Aussie speak). Why? Because I think if I tried to use two spaces, I would just forget anyway. It's too confusing, since we use just one space for everything else.

God bless you guys!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

I love the bedtime stories. XD

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Before computers, it was standard practise to have two spaces after a full-stop (period for you Americans). However, Word-Processing applications automatically add a slightly greater space so you do not need to any more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home