May 28, 2005

I love sleeping in on Saturdays. Truly, truly.

I had a nice day yesterday. After spending it doing various chores and homework, I drove up to my mom's shop with three of my siblings. We had dinner together, and then we went back to her shop. The author, Bryan Davis, was giving a writers workshop after hours. I sort of listened, but mostly I did homework.
When I got home, I played piano for a while, and I even tuned my guitar and fooled around with it for a time. I need to buy some new strings, for both my twelve string and my electric.

Ah. Maybe I'll do something about that today.

But, what I'd really like to do, is go to the beach.

happy saturday!!!

-becca

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

You might want to fix your link to have http:// on the front, it points to a non-existent address the way it is (under firefox)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home