May 10, 2005

Last night, I wrote my philosophy paper! My roommate is writing the same paper and she had checked out a bunch of books on her topic (she'd checked them out on my card, too) so I just decided to steal her topic and write an apologetic paper on the resurrection of Jesus as well. It turned out really good, and I got to bed around 2:30.

The philosophy paper is a huge burden taken off. The whole past week, everyone in that class has been asking me if I've started it. "No." And if I know what my topic is. "No." A gal asked me these two questions yesterday and when I answered "No," she just rolled her eyes, as if to say, there's no possible way you can get it done.

So, today I have to write a 60 minute Sunday School lesson for any age group on the book of Jonah (I'll be doing this project with someone else) and write a speech to give tomorrow morning. That shouldn't be too hard, actually: I have all the research materials I need already, and I'm going to do my speech in manuscript form. So it's just a matter of writing it and then practicing reading it.

But I can't let myself relax too much; otherwise I'll slack off. Today I may not slack, of all days in the semester.

Okay, okay, I'll get off the computer.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger tyrone said...

Hey, good work! Just keep it up a bit longer, and next thing you know you'll be up in Washington getting rained on! Uh, or... something along those lines. Have fun with the Jonah stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home