May 06, 2005

ammmber! HI! I got your pun. I think you can handle it. You are amber, afterall.


Today is friday.

I'm having a happy morning. I woke up early so i could enjoy my morning and not feel guilty about putting 'important' things off.

This sums up the past couple of hours: Tea. Piano. Reading. (ah.)


And now, I'll be going on to getting things I have to get done, done. Such as working on all my nonfiction drafts which I've put off, writing 25 entries into a creative writing journal I never started that's due on monday, printing out my resume and finding all of my pictures for my portfolio. I might possibly go out and apply at places too, but really, that could wait until monday - maybe I'll just call around today. That makes the most sense to me.
There are other various things to do that I don't think you really care about. Actually, it's doubtful that you cared about any of what I just said, but it doesn't really matter to me, because I didn't really make that list for your benefit.

gah. I'm in a weird mood today. haha. Happy and tired and gah.

It's the quiz meet tonight. The last one. Ever. For me. But that's all I really have to say about it. Maybe I should study a little for that too, today.


I felt almost obligated to write something, but...WHAT A BORING POST!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home