April 27, 2005

I was just going through this box of old stuff - kind of cleaning it out- and all of my old journals are in here. I started flipping through the one from 1998, just before my eleventh birthday and about two months before we moved from Illinois to Washington. I thought I'd share an entry, because it's kind of silly. Actually, it's really boring and is full of bad grammar.


"Monday, July 6, 1998

Dear Aria,

Aria will be your name. Today we are going to the Movies. We are going to see mulan. Kit is at his friends house. (He slept over) and We are going to pick him up. Sarah and colleen are going not so well together. And I am trying to bring them back together. My dad is visiting Washington for a week. I just got back from Vacation yesterday on Sunday. I am not using my best handwriting, Sorry, but I have to hurry. I went to the library and got a Pencil for reading at least 500 pages. I actaully have read 880 pages. My room is a mess. I packed today. We are moving to Washington in August. I have time to write but instead I am going to clean.

End for now. R.F.M.

Five minutes later: I made the bed. I should clean the rest of the room but, I WIsh not too. I just turned on the fan. ITS To loud TO hear MY Self Think!!! sorry about that. Tomorrow my nose little sister will probably read this. So I will hid you!!! And Bring you with to the MOvie Theater."



Ten year olds are so weird

It's interesting though, to see how I thought when I was that age. I don't remember writing any of that, but I remember those days - of packing and once in a while doing something fun with my dad. This was the first time I had seen him in 9 months. I remember going to see Mulan with my family very well.

Ah, I don't know why I just posted this. How stupid. Oh well.

-becca

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

lol, that was kinda funny =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home