May 07, 2005

I must say, this is probably one of the ugliest blogs I've ever seen in my life.

I think I can say that without fear of offending becca; she knows I very much dislike the color orange. Orange and blue together is, I think, even more uncool.

We should do light pink and brown instead.

It's 9:56 am on Saturday. I play at a wedding in 3 hours. For the next four minutes I'm typing here, then I'm going to go be responsible.

Did I ever mention that I finished memorizing Hebrews a couple weeks ago? I did; now I just need to review. Badly.

I also decided to memorize the first five Psalms, which shouldn't be too hard since they're all a maximum of like ten verses, if not less. I got down the first two.

I also decided a few weeks ago to memorize pi to 50 digits, so I did. 3.141 592 6535 8979 323 84 6264 3383 2795 0288 4197 169 3993 751.

I just like memorizing things.

After I finish those Psalms, I'm going to memorize Jonah since I pretty much already know it from studying it all semester in Bible Study Methods, and it's only four chapters anyway. The whole book can't be more than fifty verses long. Then I would like to memorize "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. Then, I would like to memorize pi to 100 digits. Then I would like to memorize James.

Okay, now I'm going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home