April 28, 2005

Tomorrow, guess what! No, don't; you'll just sound stupid, unless you already know what I'm excited about, in which case I didn't mean for you to guess.

becca and her mom are coming down for my birthday! YAY!

And, my birthday is tomorrow!

I'm so excited it's childish. I think that's what I like most about birthdays - getting excited about them. In fact the best aspect of my birthday is almost over because for the past two weeks I have been SO excited about it I can hardly help myself. Not about the actual day, nor about being eighteen...just, I don't know.

Anyway. Back to work.

3 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Haaaaapppppy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Amber, happy birthday to you!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RENEE SAYS: HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! JUST GOT YOUR SITE BY BROWSING, AND ENJOYED YOUR PAGE. SO GLAD I AM HERE TO SHARE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMENT WITH YOU. ENJOY THE DAY, AND PROSPER.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
A NEW FRIEND

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

wow, somebody is testing their caps lock.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Amber. I tried almost-really hard to think up something witty to say here.....but I failed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home