April 22, 2005

http://www.ladybugsnameisnotpaige.com/pictures/rain/index.html

Go to that link. We had a thunderstorm today and when we went outside to see the lightning we got really wet and we decided to just stay out in the rain for as long as it lasted and we got really wet and it was REALLY fun.

GUESS WHAT!

My birthday is one week from today! I'll be eighteen! And! becca! Is! Coming! Down! I! Am! So! Happy! she's coming down to SEE ME! And guess what! We're go ing to go see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy because GUESS WHAT! It comes out on my birthday! And we're going to do other fun things too, like hang out and have fun!

I'm going to have a birthday!

I figure I can get excited about birthdays up until I'm eighteen. After that I'm not a kid anymore, technically. So, without further ado...

I'm turning eighteen in SEVEN DAYS! I'm going to have a birthday and feel all special! I'm so excited! I can't wait! YAY! 18181818181818181818181818181818181818! haha, that would be really old, if a person was 18181818181818181818181818181818181818 years old.

And just now, Jess made us tomato soup and I washed the dishes, and we sang really loud in the kitchen. I mean, really loud. We sang the rap version of "Jesus Loves Me" about twenty times. Then I taught her "Lord the People Praise You" cause that's the coolest repeat song ever. Then she washed some dishes, then I washed some more dishes, then we ate soup and finished up the ice cream and had saltines. Ah. It was great.

Let's see, what else is new...

The semester is almost over! I mean, really! There are only two weeks left of classes, then one week of finals, and that's it! And I don't have that many finals...let me see...I have one in Brit Lit...and I kind of have one for Spanish but I think we're just going to have that during normal class hours. Actually we might not. So that's two, ish. I have a persuasive speech to do during finals week, but it's not really a final, it's just a speech. But it is called a final. so that's three ish ish. No philosophy final (I almost typed "philosophy phinal"), just a paper due during that week. No Bible Study methods final. Woohoo! I only have one "real" final, and that's an essay test.

I'm sure that was all very interesting. I was really just organizing it in my head.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home