April 23, 2005

I've been updating my website pictures recently, just a little bit. http://www.ladybugsnameisnotpaige.com/pictures.html. I hope I'll continue to slowly, slowly organize all my pictures and put them up.

"Lord the People Praise You," the a capella repeat song, is quick becoming one of my favorite "sing it all the time" songs. Last night I taught it to my roommate. I never realized how difficult it is for someone who is fantastic at reading music to be able to hear a line of music and copy it singing. I would sing a line for her to repeat, and she would start, and then say "wait, sing it again" and because she is so used to reading music she could hardly sing it until I drew imaginary notes in the air! But she got it eventually. It was so fun.

I looked it up online and found three new verses! Here they are:

We will praise you right here and now
Lest the hills and rocks cry out
You are the holy one
You're the one, you're the only one

If we had ten thousand hands
We would praise you as you command...

If we had ten thousand tongues
We would praise you with every one...

They're great. I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home