May 10, 2005

=D

ha, I wanted to call you too! But, I knew you were super-busy with school. Plus, I was only home for a couple of hours and that was taken up by homework (did I mention that I'm all caught up and actually ahead? I haven't been in a couple of weeks - happy day), then I went out and played music (it was so much fun! I didn't really think I could still play drums for real. And this guy had this whole little studio - not finished, but still, a place to play music as loud as we wanted and lots of nice instruments). I got home around 9:30, but I immediately - and I mean IMMEDIATELY - got into bed and fell asleep.

Of course, then my mom called me, woke me up and said...

..."becca! Where are you?"
"huh? bed..."
"what? Oh. haha. Kaitie just told me that she had no idea where you were because you hadn't come home yet and hadn't talked to anyone about where you were going, even though you did tell me, so I don't know why I believed that. sorry. bye."

click.

I was so worn out, I didn't want to think about anything anymore. That's part of why I wanted to call you - I wanted to talk to someone about absolutely nothing.

I had a terrible dream too. I would almost classify it as a nightmare. Not the kind that scares you out of your wits and makes you not want to sleep anymore - I didn't even wake up once. But, the kind that's more psychological - like something terrible about you has been exposed to the world or something (it was something that was pretty silly though, which made it kind of funny afterward). And it had a very sad ending, and there was nothing I could do about it. I hate that. I tried so hard, but alas. It was just a dream, I suppose.

I got a lot of sleep too. I feel a lot better now. Though I'm still kind of sad about other things. Not enough to ruin my day or anything, just a little, maybe it's because I'm still feeling kind of sick. And because I'm still getting over this past week of having to react to a lot of things without much time to think inbetween.

Really. A lot of stuff happened, it seems, within a matter of three or four days. Work stuff, biblequiz stuff, getting sick, being sleep deprived, rushing to get my schoolwork done on time, and some other things that have occupied my mind. Not all of it was bad, really...just too much excitement for me. Maybe I just over-react to things, I don't know!


ha, you're the best amber! I'll talk to you when you have time. Summer is almost here! I only have four more weeks of school!

-becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home