March 10, 2005

Apparently I don't have tuberculosis, except I already knew that - I just had to get the test done for the job I want to get. I have a nice bruise on my arm though.

This Saturday I do my Infant CPR, Child CPR, and First Aid training all day. Should be good, if exhausting.

I need glasses. I always assumed that when I couldn't see things, nobody else could either, so I didn't really know until I tried on a friend's glasses and I was like..woah, I can see so much better. I'm nearsighted. This would explain why I always panic when I am driving somewhere I've never been, because by the time I see the sign that says I need to turn there, it's too late to turn. The whole time I'm straining to see the sign as I approach it, and then by the time I can read it, it's too late.

Anyway, I've always thought glasses would make me look dumb, and maybe they will, but I'll be able to see!

I have been kind of cleaning/organizing today, but I feel really really non-energetic and slightly ill right now. Started sneezing a lot. Today I've heard about ten random people talking about their allergies all of a sudden, so I'm pretty sure this is like officially the first day of spring. All sunny like it has been, and stuff.

Oh, hey, I should put up the pictures of Mount St. Helens I took when it was erupting the other day.







-Amber

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger tyrone said...

I like glasses.

Just for the record. I would have posted this a week ago, but it wouldn't let me. sniff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home