March 11, 2005

Poor becca.

I'm having a good day. Next week I have titled "The Week From Hell" because I have three papers, three tests, and a speech. But I think I'll do fine, I've basically planned everything out by days so I'll get it done.

A certain guy and I have been trying to start up a Bible memorization group ever since mid-last semester. We finally discussed it today, and we were talking about how we feel like complete nerds for spending so much time memorizing the Bible. He had this idea that we ought to call ourselves "The Bible Nerds" once we get a group started. It'll be great. I know three people who are interested in doing it, and he knows a few people too, so we'll get the group together this semester but we'll really start fall semester. I'm pretty excited about it.

I'm halfway through Hebrews 9...I don't know if I can finish the book by the end of the semester, which was my goal originally. Oh well. I can try.

-Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home