March 25, 2005

New Member

Hello all you crazy people who read this. I am the newest edition to this here blog. My name is Kaitie but I will most likely sign as Kaits. ok now for the substantial reading material: Yesterday I studied the book of Matthew a lot. I learned 13 verses and then some. I should study more today because I'm way behind. I'm very bored today. Last night I stayed up late waching the swan princess with becca and amber. I love that movie. I really don't have anything more to say in this post so, I leave you with these parting words:
Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.May the stars shine upon your faces!

~Kaits

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

Now that everyone seems to be posting here, I'll mention that if anyone has (or sets up) their own blogger profile, (name, whatever you want to call it,) you can go into the settings and allow them the ability to make entries here under their own name. I don't know if it would me more or less work, but it would at least be less confusing from the readers' point of view.

Oh, and: Woohoo! It's Friday! And you know what that means. At least for today, anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home