January 26, 2005

1.) "hey, look at my knee move!"

I'm still a student! I can go see them for 1/3 the cost of an adult ticket! ha!

About a week ago, a neat looking flyer caught my eye while I was waiting in the music department at school before voice class. It was for the Seattle Baroque Orchestra. The group isn't that big, and they don't play very many concerts - at least not this year. But, they seem so COOL!
GO TO THE WEBSITE! It's great. It has lots of educational information about the baroque period and how different instruments have changed since and stuff.

I hope I can go see them...eventually!



2.) Bonsoir! Je n'aime pas recherche mes stylos. Pourquoi? Je suis paresseux.


What a dumb thing to say...in any language!

That's probably the most complex sentence I can put together on a whim though.

-becca

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

What did you say? I don't speak french, but I do agree that the kitchen is ugly. ;D

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger tyrone said...

Pas paresseux, simplement raisonnable. Et très gentile.

And that wasn't a bad sentence for a whim.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, I understood that.

Je...I only know the negative form. oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home