January 22, 2006

Hi! Several boring and mundane things have happened since I last typed, but I won't bother telling you about them. I've been telling other people about them, and I'm done now.

I haven't been doing much homework, due to being sick, and unexpectedly doing things this weekend. But! I just made up a schedule for this week, basically listing everything due this week, as well as semester-long projects to work on. I'm feeling pumped up and ready to work on homework.

I've been thinking about becca all week. I want to have a real conversation with her. I'm drinking licorice spice tea right now. (Technically, it's not tea, since it doesn't have any of the actual tea plant in it.) I don't know, I'm getting kind of tired of Licorice Spice. I think I'm going to start buying my favorite teas decaf, so I can drink them in the evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home