January 13, 2006

Blah. It's only the second day of school, and I'm kind of sick! It's not so bad I can't function, but I had a really bad sinus headache so I got excused from chapel. The nurse gave me some medicine that's supposed to be a decongestant with tylenol, so I took it and went to sleep, but when I woke up I felt like I had taken Nyquil and I could hardly move, i was so drowsy! So i called her and she said it's a reaction that like1 percent of the peple get when they take it. forst most people it makes t hem awake. haha. i'm not tired now but i'm so drowsy and everything is so slow. I was going to sit in on a class now, one that I wanted to take but ocudn't get into, and the instructor said I could sit in on it, but I'm not oging today because, haha, i can't pay attention.

but I do feel better. I'm working today and tomorrow. Ic an't find my green Subway shirt...where could it be? Hot lemon water is so good. My throat was so sore this morning I couldn't talk at all. I had one "class" but the instructor is in san francisco or something, so his assistant handed out the syllabus and took attendence and we were outta there in five minutes. I can't remember if the smae instructor also teaches a class i have later today, let me check now. No, never mind.

Well, I want to sleep now but I want to drink all my lemon tea.it's so good. I'm so glad; last semester when I got sick, I bought some lemon juice, a big thing of it, but then I got better really fast, so I just had this on hand. Lemon jiuce and kleenex, those are the two things I always want when I get sick, and I'm good.

becca, I want you to visit me this semester! I won't be able to come up at all until May, not even for a three day weekend. The only days off are school related mandatory things, except for spring break, but i have choir tour then. will you come down for my birthday? Goodbye!

Amber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home