July 24, 2005

I guess I should keep up on some posts while amber is gone being a counselor. Hope she has fun - without me, if it's possible. So vain. I think she gets back on Saturday. Everyone should email her and fill her inbox with pointless emails. Send her anything. Like a joke. We like jokes. Or just hi. I don't really care. At all. You could not send her anything and I wouldn't be any where near hurt.

I really like sundays. Why? There are so many reasons. I'll write about it later. There, now I have an actual subject to fill a post with. But, when I have more time, a longer attention span, and maybe when it's not so sunny out.

I ruined kaitie at basketball again today. She did a lot better this time though. I didn't really ruin her at all, I just wanted an extreme word to use other than "destroy" or "beat." Instead of being 12 baskets ahead of her at the end, we actually got to a sudden death match. But I think she didn't try that hard. I just stole the ball at half court and shot it in, then she said, "lets go home, I'm thirsty." Such a girl.

uuuuh. My mom's driving me to work today so that I don't have to find a parking spot. yess.

I don't really have anything else to say. Things are better today. Everything is better today.

-becca

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Kaits said...

Well, you can't trash talk to save your life. :P

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:rofl:

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

there I emailed her.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

...twice actually...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home