July 22, 2005

I reheated a boiled egg in the microwave last night. I didn't know you weren't supposed to do that. Don't do that.

I even peeled it first, because something in the back of my head told me I shouldn't microwave it with the shell on.

But I took it out, and bit into it, and it exploded with a *POP*.

I now have skin missing from my lip, several blisters, and a swollen lip. The parts of my lip that don't hurt are completely numb, like I shot some nerves or something.

This is stupid.

As someone has already told me, I'll probably think it's funnier later when it doesn't hurt so much.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger tyrone said...

Once I tried finishing an almost boiled egg in my microwave. It took a few days and some screwdrivers to get it all cleaned out. (and I'm not talking orange juice)

I hope your recovery is swift.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

dude! O_O I didn't know they would do that! That's crazy!

but sorry about getting hurt...good thing you didn't get it in the eye or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home