July 16, 2005

Last night was late, but it was fun. Quick overview for future reference: I drove down from my parent's house in order to go out to dinner with becca's family and tyrone. Waiting for her family members to arrive at the house, I picked up my paycheck, went to the library (but it was closed), and wandered around on becca's driveway while we talked and she quoted James 1. Later, we went to Popeye's. It was good. The bathrooms had no soap. I had strawberry soda. becca was tired. I was excited to see her. the biscuits were good with honey. I accidentally ate some spicy chicken. We went to Walmart. We got snacks and frappucinos. becca and I drank ours on the way back home and felt ill. We watched the new Veggie Tales one, with the Duke. They're just not as funny anymore, except the silly songs. Then while everyone else maturely played Hearts, Kaitie, Matt, and coffee-high me sang and danced around to a Silly Song dvd with like the top 10 Veggie Tales song on it. I was wearing some kind of hard hat. I didn't take it off the whole evening. After the dvd was done, they were halfway done with their Hearts tournament and I took becca's place because she was tired of playing. We got second place. Her brothers were arguing and it was annoying. We had kettle corn and cheez Its. The night ended around midnight or 1 ish.

There.

Okay. Today was fairly productive. Not only did I sleep in, but before noon I had cleaned my room and my bathroom, and spent almost an hour reviewing Hebrews. A few months ago I had it all memorized and then I didn't review at all. It's not hard, now, just time consuming. I think I have just about everything down now. There's a few chapters I want to spend a little more time on, but I'm generally pretty satisfied with myself. My goal was to review all of Hebrews before camp, and I'm well on my way to that.

Now, I'm slowly getting other housework done. Just making sure the dishwasher and the washing machine and the dryer are always busy, and wiping down random surfaces. I had a pancake, a bagel, and a pancake for dinner, in that order. Hm.

I'm going to the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home