April 03, 2005

Yay! May Valley got first! I'm so proud of them!

It's 8:13 Sunday morning. Bleah, I just woke up. But I had a weird dream I'm trying to remember, so I'm just going to type out parts of it.

It was an Incredibles dream. Nearly everyone had special powers. There was a park with all these kids and their fathers, and one kid threw a ball really far really fast, and another kid would catch it. Then one time the ball hit a kid on the head REALLY hard, except the kid broke his arm. I have no idea how it happened.

Then I was with my roommate and some other people going to Cameroon. It looked nothing like Cameroon, it was just called that. My family wanted to go "skydiving." I put that in quotes because their idea of skydiving was running and jumping off a cliff so they were flying, and white trails of smoke would follow them, and they would go to the nearest lake and skim on the water, or smack in the water, then come back up and then go down and dip, etc. I had a little brother and my mom kept saying "watch out for rocks! They're really bigger than the little peaks sticking out of the water." My mom kept telling me somehow that I wasn't being adventuresome enough, that I wouldn't skydive with my family. Then my family was with me and my Multnomah friends, and Jess was explaining that the night before it had rained so hard she had slept in her tent in a raincoat. Then she was talking about a little place that sold snacks and stuff not far from there and I was really mad that I hadn' t known about it during the time I actually lived in Cameroon, because there were times I wanted junk food there and had to wait to go to America to get it.

There was also a picture I took of the four trails of smoke, and a little girl who...was annoying. I can't remember much, obviously. It was a great dream. And now I have to get ready for church. Hah, I love the fact that it starts so late. W orship practice doesn't start till like 9:45!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream at church today - during communion. It was SO weird. Like, I didn't think I was that tired. But...the Pastor prayed for a really long time, and there's no excuse for me falling asleep, but I woke up with this feeling like I had to pray for some kid who had done something, but then I couldn't remember who or what, and then I realized that I had JUST dreamt about this kid who I was supposed to pray for, but it wasn't a real person, I had no idea what it was for a while.

CRAZY.

-becca

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but, I should add, it didn't FEEL like I had been sleeping at the time. So, it's not like I woke up and immediately knew I had been dreaming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home