March 30, 2005

Ha ha! I am so giddy!

I just learned 66 verses of matthew, finishing up chapter 27! THAT is the most verses I have ever learned in one sitting, and wow. What an accomplishment to me! HA! I was going to call you (amber) to see if you would listen to me quote, but now it's kind of late.

I'm just laughing at everything, what a perfect day! HAaaAa. Not that I really did anything special. I worked for 9 hours, and when I came home, I decided I should take a short nap before I started doing stuff. So, I asked Kaitie to wake me up in an hour - I was too lazy to set my alarm.
It was an odd experience to have my dad be the one to wake me up instead, especially after the dream I had. Also, it was an hour and fifteen minutes later (kaitie, you slacker! =P). He said something to me and handed me the key to my car. When I got up, I really had no idea what he had said to me. But, I got Kaitie to walk over with me to pick up my car. I bought Kaitie a milk shake at Mcdonalds for her trouble, and we drove back home.

Then I learned 66 verses! HA!

-becca

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger tyrone said...

So... how many verses was that? I almost wanted to think there was some special message hidden somewhere, but then I changed my mind. It's lunch time. I think I'll go make some tea.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Holy cupcakes!! 66 verses in one sitting!? I am in awe.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Foolster41 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home