December 06, 2004

Whatever. That was more like a title than a first post.

Here begins the joint blog of amber and becca. The purpose of this blog is to provide a public display of the joys of a truly perfect model friendship in order to provide those less fortunate with an example to follow and apply to their own relationships.

The first lesson in friendship I would like to share with the reader distressed-in-friendship can be demonstrated by something that happened not ten minutes ago, when becca first set up this blog. After she had set it up, she said, and I quote, "You're going to hate it." I looked, and yes, I did. I hate pink. I hate the fact that she insists on saying the word "pink" in a cute girly voice like pink is a really cute color or something. I know she does it just to spite me, too.

And so, to solve our differences, I told her that this friendship wasn't worth living unless we took turns adopting the blog template. She agreed, which means that, for the whole of December, this blog will be pink. However, watch out January 1! I'll either put up something better than pink, or something worse than pink, like black on black so you'll have to highlight the page just to read it - just to get her back.

If you have questions about how to solve your own disputes with your own friends, feel free to contact us via the "comments" box.

If you have fan mail or complaints about becca, feel free to email me at becconingamberlance@yahoo.com. I just set it up and didn't tell becca the password. If you say anything particularly nasty about her in an email to me, I might call her up just to read it out loud and laugh in her face until she hangs up.

Again, let me stress that we are here to help you.

-Amber

(becca, I think we should make an effort to put whoever's saying the message at the end of the messages. We don't want to confuse people with our friendship.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home