February 11, 2006

I am a happy girl right now too, so I expect this post to have a liberal count of the word "love" in it, because unlike amber, I have no problem with being public about my feelings right now.

Quiz meet this weekend! Even though they end up pretty much exhausting me, I love them. Of course they're fun, and it's something I've grown to be so familliar with that I have to love it - there are so many memories and friendships tied up around it. But, it's also an encouragement and a chance to deepen relationships with people. Whether it's something silly, like snuggling up in a blanket during finals and taking a bunch of ridiculous pictures while watching shirley temple movies at the host home or being able to talk about our lives and praying together.

I love my team. Did you girls know that? I love you! ha, you better know that, because I tell you all the time. It doesn't even matter to me how well you do at the meet. Well, sort of. I mean, I do absolutely love to see you do well - that makes me so happy you have no idea! - but most of all, I just love spending time with you and watching you learn the bible and grow. I love being silly with you and I love being serious with you too, and I want you to be the very best you can be. I don't think I can tell you that enough. So I'll just go right on saying it wherever I please.

I have so many people to fall back on, I am so very blessed.

My family is always there to talk about anything with - my brothers and sisters and my parents listen to everything and talk about anything with me. Matt's always there for hugs and kisses and reading books to and being silly with. Amber will always make me tea or a sandwich (supposing I order it correctly :P), Jeremy is there to brighten my day - but that's a complete understatement. I don't know if I can get enough of Debbi and her kids, should I go on? I could. If there is one thing I have never been without in my lifetime, it's people. People to lean on, to learn from, to love and to know that I'm appreciated by.

Ha. I'm so needy.

I guess this is a little sappy but I'm just in that mood, and it's so true and I don't care how much I ever talk about it because I love to think about it and I never feel like I quite qppreciate this aspect of my life enough because it's the most important thing to me and I know that I'm never really tired of hearing that people love me. Maybe I'll feel like I don't deserve that love at all, I guess none of us really do, but it's still so good to hear, so I'll say it wherever. Even on blogger...but definitely not only on blogger.

ha. Such a silly girl.

becca

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I made it into becca's blog! Cool! Thanks, becca. Our family loves and appreciates you. (hmmm... this is my first comment EVER on someone's blog. This could get addicting)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home