November 24, 2005

I am home for Thanksgiving! The first thing I thought about when I woke up was: "Oh, I need to sign up to meet with a tutor so I don't lose any more credit on my Advanced Writing paper. And, should I drop my math class, now that I'm failing it? Which is worse, an F or a WF? Psychology - I need to catch up on my reading! Did I bring the book, or did I forget? I left some food out in my dorm room, and mice have been spotted all over. And, I dreamed of mice last night! Dang it, how could I have forgotten to take out the garbage before I left? Now the room will stink when I get back. Man, I only have a couple weeks left at my church. Am I really making the right decision? Choir - I'm so nervous about doing quartets! Blah! Should I even be lying in bed right now when I have so much to think about and do?"

Then, I very calmly made a decision to stop thinking about all these things, because I am on BREAK, for heaven's sake! I came downstairs, greeted my mother, and got on the computer. I am in the process of steeping a cup of English Breakfast tea (and real milk to put in it, this time). I strongly feel like watching a movie. Maybe I will.

Okay, I don't know why I'm wasting my Thanksgiving break typing on my blog. If you haven't been reading Foxtrot lately, you should read the ones from the last week or so - they're all Thanksgiving related. If you remember, Peter is the guy who loves to eat, so they all involve him.

Happy Thanksgiving! Tell us how yours went!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

I don't know which is worse, does a WF affect your GPA?

Nobody should have to fail math! Although I admit to not liking my current math class either, I realized yesterday that if I want to do better all I need to do is study... probably. (Where study = do many of the exercises in the book as opposed to just the assigned homework...)

Sorry I don't have anything useful to say. I'm pretty much waiting for the semester to be over (only two weeks and then two finals!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home