October 30, 2005

bwa. Just to spite you I wasn't going to say anything about the oriental headscarf, but now I will. I think it's in a shoebox in my closet with all the other random headscarves we have, but I have no idea. I haven't worn one in a while. Now that my hair is getting a little longer, I don't have to pretend that it's, well, a little longer.

Okay, lets talk about this headscarf for a moment, because I think I've only worn it once.

Amber's Oma helped her make all these headscarves and she gave me one exactly liek the one she has, but I lost it after a week. When I found it, I never really liked it because it just seemed like the wrong size for my head and kaitie looks a lot better in headscarves than me anyway.

Here's another way Amber has impacted my life: I used to never call them headscarves. Nope. I refered to them as either 'kerchiefs' or 'bandanas', and even on occasion a 'doorag'.
I think doorag is still my favorite though.

We should make more references to each other in our posts. When you talk about me, it makes me want to post something about you and this is a friendship journal. haha. That sounds so cheesy. Like I should get that appreciative glimmer in my eye and an expression of gratitude on my lips as I say it in a high yet humble tone of voice. But look, just by saying your name AMBER it raises interest to the post, doesn't it? I mean, at least for you, amber. amber amber amber. How many times have I said your name? I bet I can say your name more in this post than you can say mine in your next post. Maybe I just want you to talk about me though because I'm this vain.

Or maybe this is just how I see it.

I really don't have anything to talk about.

I bet you'll make a really good gypsy. It makes me think of the beginning of Robin Hood. You should tell fortunes like, "I see a 6 foot in your future" er, inch, I mean.

so.

-becca

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

Have you taken it, put it around your face, and robbed anybody yet?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

You should shout:"Fortunes,Forecasts,Lucky Charms!"
....



..and then throw cereal at them. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home