October 19, 2005

wow, I'm behind.

I haven't really written anything in a while. Those were huge posts, amber.

okay. so. I had today off. I didn't really want today off, but I had it.

I don't really know what to talk about.

hm.

I guess I could just talk about stuff that's been happening. I guess I don't actually need to say anything interesting or profoundly deep or poetic or anything...which is good, because I'm not very good at that.

My brother and niece came over last night. Everyone was home, that was fun. We all played with the baby and talked for a few hours. I love nights like that. I love that feeling of everyone is together and happy to be together. I haven't felt that way with my entire family in a while. It's really nice, really good. I love them a lot. I wish it was more of a habit to tell each other that all the time. Hm.

Oh, I broke my toe, I guess that's interesting. It's not swollen or purple anymore though. It just looks normal and it doesn't hurt. I just can't bend it. ha, stupidest thing eva.

I'm going to call you tonight amber.

I don't have anything else I feel like saying right now, and I have lots of other things that I'd much rather be doing and are probably a much better use of my time anyway.

-becca

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

oh maaaan, I wanna hear the toe story! How'd you brake it? Did you kick somebody?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kaits said...

Nice backround. XD

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

break it*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home