October 24, 2005

haha, hi amber! =D

Whenever I think of biscuits and gravy I have this image of the church campout the year I went with you - I guess, the only year I went - and my dad putting that #10 can of gravy on the camping stove. It just seems weird. It was so dusty there. Wow. Remember dunking out heads in the river all the time? I remember washing my face with your weird blueberry or some wildberry scrub in the river, it was SO cold and it smelled so bad. wow. And playing checkers. And the skit we wrote. Ah. I love remembering things. Memories are so good.

Last night I was up until 2 in the morning talking to my mom and sister. Of course I was up until about 1 playing guitar prior to that, and I was going to go to bed but they were talking about me. It was really nice though. Then kaitie and I talked until close to 3 after that. I love my mom and my sister so very much, I'm so glad I have them. Even if I'm kind of tired today. ha. I'm not that tired I guess, I've actually had a really good day so far. I've gotten a lot done. It's a good feeling to know that I'm using my time well. Okay, with the exception of this, I guess, because I can never really justify blogging for some reason. But, it's good to be in the Word and taking time to think and pray. It changes everything. It makes the important things easier to focus on. God is so good. I let myself get so distracted sometimes. I really want to change that. God alone is all I need, but I'm so thankful that I have more than that.

Anyway, I don't know what else I would end up writing, but there are other things I want to get done, so I'm going to stop here. Maybe I'll find something more interesting to write about later.

-becca

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Sir Brian The Manly said...

maybe you should write about bubblegum sometime. XD

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Kaits said...

ewwwwwww.
That was so gross. >.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home