February 02, 2005

failure has to be one of the worst feelings.

hum.


On a happier note, I got a new car! It runs! Well, rolls. And, vehix.com doesn't have any information about how safe passive restraining harnesses really are.

I was just listening to my solo, "Danza, Danza Fanciulla / Solfeggio," sung by my instructor, of course.

The tape I gave him to record had all this random loud rock music on it, and it was funny to hear it go from italian opera to distorted guitars and stuff.

bwah!

-becca

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my first car. It had doors. And when it wasn't raining, it didn't leak... except for a little oil... well, the radiator too, but only if you tried to fill it.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger becconing amberlance said...

I am definitely going to call you today/tonight...I haven't talked to you in a looong time! I'll be working on a paper today, with ample room for breaks. Hope you're not too busy. Maybe you ought to call me.

-Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home